Abstract submission for Research Day 2021 is open Friday January 8, 2021 through Friday March 5, 2021. If you have questions about formatting or submitting your abstract, please contact Keli Seering at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use these guidelines to prepare your abstract:
1. Limit title to a maximum of 10 words. Capitalize the first letter of all principal words as well as the first letter of words of four or more letters. The title should be in bold font.
2. Capitalize all letters in the names of presenters. Use initials for first names and middle names. Omit degrees and academic titles. Place an asterisk after the name of the primary presenter.
3. Place name(s) of institution(s) within parentheses.
4. Do not use all capital letters in the body of the abstract.
5. The body of the abstract limit is 300 words (this does not include the title and author/institution information).
6. The abstract must contain a brief statement of the objectives of the investigation, experimental methods used, and essential results. Results should include data. Results should also include statistics, if applicable.
7. Illustrations are not permitted n the abstract.
8. Results and conclusion must be stated in the abstract. It is not acceptable to report that results "will be presented at the meeting."
9. Abstracts reporting studies with unidentified drugs or materials will not be accepted. All drugs and materials must be identified both in the abstract and during the presentation.
10. Underline the conclusion.
11. Include name of supporting agency and grant number, if applicable.
12. Proofread carefully.
More details about the judging presentation requirements and competition will be announced soon.