Indiana University School of Dentistry (IUSD) is pleased to announce the launch of a new Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Institute on the IUPUI campus! Perhaps the first of its kind in the United States, the TMJ Institute is a multidisciplinary, collaborative, clinic designed to support the treatment of patients with chronic or challenging dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint.
REGARDING CORONAVIRUS 2019 (COVID-19)
Indiana University School of Dentistry clinics are now open for comprehensive dental care. To schedule an appointment in any of our clinics, please call (317) 274-7433.
Indiana University School of Dentistry continuously uses best practice infection control procedures to ensure your safety. As such, before entering the clinic all patients will be screened for symptoms of or evidence of exposure to COVID-19. Anyone who is exhibiting fever, cough, shortness of breath, or who has had known contact with any person confirmed or suspected to be infected with the coronavirus is prohibited.
All individuals in the building are REQUIRED to:
- Wear a new face mask at all times while in public spaces. Everyone will be issued a new face mask upon entry to the building.
- Cover both your mouth and nose with your mask
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 6’ from other persons.
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entry to the building.
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- No guests allowed no one but the patient is allowed inside the building except for individuals serving as translators or a patient's guardian.
The School of Dentistry has created a set of Frequenly Asked Questions relating specifically to the dental school:
Frequently Asked Questions about the IU School of Dentistry and COVID-19
For additional information visit the main Indiana University coronavirus website at: https://coronavirus.iu.edu/