Two Indiana University School of Dentistry (IUSD) faculty have received large federal grants to support their work to improve the oral health of underserved children and all Hoosiers.
REGARDING CORONAVIRUS 2019 (COVID-19)
Indiana University School of Dentistry clinics are now open for comprehensive dental care. To schedule an appointment in any of our clinics, please call (317) 274-7433.
Indiana University School of Dentistry is a healthcare facility. Masks may be removed ONLY in specifically designated locations and must be worn over the nose and mouth all other times. We continuously uses best practice infection control procedures to ensure your safety. As such all individuals in the building are REQUIRED to:
- Wear a new face mask at all times while in public spaces. Everyone will be issued a new face mask upon entry to the building.
- Cover both your mouth and nose with your mask
- Wash or sanitize hands upon entry to the building.
- Arrive no more than 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- No guests allowed no one but the patient is allowed inside the building except for individuals serving as translators or a patient's guardian.
The School of Dentistry has created a set of Frequenly Asked Questions relating specifically to the dental school:
Frequently Asked Questions about the IU School of Dentistry and COVID-19
For additional information visit the main Indiana University coronavirus website at: https://coronavirus.iu.edu/