Nominations are now being accepted for the IU Pediatric Dentistry Distinguished Alumni Award. The award presentation will take place during the IUPDAA Biennial Meeting Dinner. Submissions ask for the letter of recommendation and the curriculum vitae of the person you are nominating to be attached towards the end of the nomination form.
The Indiana University Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association Distinguished Alumnus Award is presented to an individual in appreciation of dedicated service and unselfish loyalty to the Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program and in recognition of their professional achievements to the dental profession and the specialty of Pediatric Dentistry. Eligible nominees are dental graduates and resident graduates from the Indiana University Pediatric Dentistry Program who are current members of the Indiana University Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association and who have exhibited the following:
- Made significant contributions to pediatric dentistry.
- Supports and participates in professional and community activities locally, nationally, and/or internationally.
- Devoted extensive volunteer leadership service to the dental profession and to pediatric dentistry.
- Demonstrates high professional standards and dedication.
- Provides consultation to colleagues in the area of expertise.
- Exhibits outstanding dedication to the advancement of the Indiana University Pediatric Dentistry Program and furthering the education of its current residents.
A member of the Indiana University Pediatric Dentistry Alumni Association nominates alumni he or she considers has met the eligibility requirements. The nominating person must submit the following information for review:
- Letter of nomination and the nominee’s curriculum vitae.
- Distinguish Alumnus nomination form.
Selection of Recipients
The Nominations Committee of the IUPUDAA will review all the submitted nominations and will recommend to the board for approval an individual who meets the above criteria.
Submissions must be submitted by January 8, 2024. Nominations received after the deadline will be considered for the following year.
Please complete the following information as complete as possible. Remember to include a letter of nomination and nominee’s curriculum vitae. Both pieces of information need to be received in order to continue the nomination process.
Contact Karen Jones at (317) 274-8959 or firstname.lastname@example.org.