The Indiana University School of Dentistry’s Bachelor of Science in Public Health Dental Hygiene program is a degree completion program for registered dental hygienists. Designed to meet the needs of part-time students who want to work while pursuing the degree, the program enhances career opportunities for registered dental hygienists by preparing them for leadership roles in education, public health, industry, professional associations, and health advocacy.
Apply to the Bachelor of Science in Public Health Dental Hygiene program
Contact usDivision of Allied Health
1121 W. Michigan Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Phone: 317-274-7801
- Fax: 317-274-1363
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission requirements for the B.S. in Public Health Dental Hygiene program include:
- Completion of at least 90 credit hours that were earned at an IU campus or that are transferable to IUPUI from another college or university.
- Graduation from an accredited dental hygiene program.
- Satisfactory completion of the National Board Dental Hygiene exam.
- Current licensure as a dental hygienist. (Indiana licensure is required for completion of the practicum at the end of the program.)
How to apply
To apply to the B.S. in Public Health Dental Hygiene program, complete our online application. All application materials should be submitted no later than six weeks prior to the semester in which you wish to be admitted.
If you have questions about the application process, contact the Division of Allied Health at 317-274-7801 or email@example.com.Apply now